Wednesday, April 21, 2010

..............................Out Door Boutique Coming Really Soon!

Out Door Boutique
Next week Tuesday we will be having a huge outdoor boutique at my house in my front yard! I am so excited because we have 10 vendors who will be in attendance selling things ranging from accessories to designer baby boy onsies to purses and wallets to yummy homemade jam and gourmet cup cakes- and of course there is so much more! We always have a great turn out and we thank those of you who support our boutique efforts. Please spread the word- maybe my blogging friends could advertise for me on facebook since I don't have a fb account:)

Our vendors include: Me- Say It Sweetly:) Lori Faldmo, Angela Shaner- From the Heart Boutique, Natalie Anderson- The Sparkle Spot, Jasmene White, Theresa Guthrie- Heritage Makers, April Dye, Cami Romero- Now N Forever Accents, Shannon Harris, Heidi Ferguson- honeybear lane-

Tuesday, April 27TH
10AM to 1PM
and 3:30PM -6PM
The Amy Davis House (Between the Library and the LDS Church)
I don't really want to put my address on this blog post so email me if you need it-
amykaidavis12@yahoo.com

Spread the word would you pretty please!!! Come find a trinket for yourself or a gift for Mother's Day!

I personally will be selling:
A New line of Spring Flower Hair Clips $5 each
A New Line of Spring Flower Head Bands
$5 each
Tutus for your little ballerina princess $10 each
Children's Cook'n and Craft'n Aprons $5 each
A Limited Supply of Vinyl Designs- prices will vary
Select Mary Kay Products and Carrying Cases prices will vary

No comments: